I have been very slack on the blogging issue and have been repremanded by many, I am going to try harder to do better starting now. I got caught up in the pretty summer days and longs days spent outside, but now that it is time to start school again and the time will change back eventually I need to spend more time saving memories and doing a better job at it. This marks a big year for my family.... Colin is 5 and is starting Kindergarten, I am struggling with the news myself. I have been with him since he was born and I always kinda made fun of the moms that got so emotional on the 1st day of school. Well I am definitly eating my words. I have been doing that alot lately. Well as I start this new blog, I am not gonna try to catch up...sorry, that would just be exhausting, I am going to start again. So I hope to keep up well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment